Fill the Backpack!
The Difference Maker Club needs your help!
The Fill the Backpack Mission
We Need Your Help!
Monday, Feb. 8th, 8am to Friday, Feb. 19th, 3:30pm
9450 Pecos Street
We are asking that each grade level collect the following items. If you are able to donate any of these items, please have your student bring them to his/her homeroom or first hour teacher. We will also accept items at Conferences as you enter the building (Weds., 2/10, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m., and Thursday, 2/11, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.). We will accept any of these items as donation, even if it doesn't match your students' assigned grade level.
- Kindergarten: Ziploc bags, trash bags and sunscreen
- 1st Grade: Scarves, hats, gloves, ponchos and other clothing designed to keep warm or dry
- 2nd Grade: Dental health items including floss, toothbrushes, toothpaste, and toothpicks.
- 3rd Grade: travel-sized flashlights/headlamps
- 4th Grade: Tissues (travel size), toilet paper rolls
- 5th Grade: 1st Aid supplies including band-aids, Bactine, Neosporin.
- 6th Grade: Warm pairs of socks (clean and unused)
- 7th Grade: Hygiene supplies including travel-sized shampoo, soap, lotion, wet wipes, and sunscreen
- 8th Grade: Small forms of entertainment including ear buds, decks of cards, crossword puzzles, SUDOKU, etc.
- Staff: Water bottles (non-disposable).
- ALL: BACKPACKS