C.A.M.P. at Home
Lone Star Longhorns Learning At Home
Week of March 23 - 27
All activities are also posted on our CAMP Teacher's websites.
Computer/Library with Mrs. Sample
This week Mrs. Ritchie and I are focusing on the famous artists Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse. Click on the links below to learn more.
Art with Mrs. Ritchie
Click Here for Mrs. Ritchie's Website
Check out the Calendar on my Website for a Daily Doodle Challenge! Click on each day for a drawing guide or try your own!
Square 1 Art is ready to order! Order details were emailed home or check my website!
Click here for a video of Mrs. Ritchie teaching a choice of 2 Matisse Fish Bowl Lessons on each link.
Draw and color a fish bowl supplies:
crayons or markers
Collage a fish bowl supplies:
construction paper, wrapping paper, scrapbook paper or colored/painted paper
markers or crayons
Art For Kids Hub - This is a super fun site to visit! Lot's of how-to projects that the kids can follow along with! Perfect for our Doodle Challenge!
Music with Mrs. Gauthier
Click Here for Mrs. Gauthier's Website
Click on the video links below for music information from Mrs. Gauthier.
- Five Little Ducks - story read by Mrs. Gauthier
- Five Little Ducks - youtube video to watch AFTER listening to the story
- Skidamarink - story read by Mrs. Gauthier
- Skidamarink - youtube video to watch AFTER listening to the story
Important info to remember from K-5 video:
- For Kinder: Quavermusic.com - Student Classplay (search for Adventure Away and Thanks to You)
- 1st & 2nd: Continue practicing your program music (resources are already on my webpage under your grade level program tab)
- 3rd: Quavermusic.com - Student Interactives (THEORY - Staff Champion Treble Lines & Staff Champion Treble Spaces)
- 4th: Review Hot Cross Buns, Gently Sleep, & Merrily We Roll Along. Please send me videos of you playing your songs so you can continue earning belts. :)
- 5th: Quavermusic.com - Student Interactives (INSTRUMENTS & KNOWLEDGE - Look at Woodwind, Brass, & Percussion Family Instruments and Anatomies. Choose your favorite instrument and video yourself explaining why. For extra fun, draw a picture of your favorite instrument and label it).
P.E. with Mrs. Wisnieske and Mrs. Jones
Click Here for Mrs. Wisnieske's Website
Here are 5 workout and exercise YouTube videos that you can use to workout with in order to stay healthy and fit. We hope you enjoy them!
If you want some extra exercises that we do in class, go to my webpage and click on the Fitness Calendar tab. KEEP MOVING and STAY HEALTHY!
Kids Exercises: Burn Fat in 10 Minutes