DR. NULL'S CISD WORD OF THE YEAR...
54 DAYS LEFT IN 2019 - WHAT WILL YOU DO?
THINGS TO KNOW...
* 2 weeks and counting to a well deserved Thanksgiving break!!! We can do this!
* Monday is staff development day. An agenda will be included below.
* Dr. Phillips will be here on Tuesday to walk classrooms. She should be here around 8:15 am. If we come in, she is looking at the great instruction that is taking place here, so please continue teaching.
* NINE WEEK AWARDS - We will do perfect attendance Tuesday which will be cart service with coupons, Wednesday we will do outstanding students party in the cafeteria at 2:30, and Friday we will do all A/B's popsicle party in the afternoon starting as soon as lunches are cleaned up from. We will announce for you to send your students to the cafeteria for all of these events when we are ready!
* BOOSTERTHON - Make sure you share with parents that Monday is the final day for Boosterthon. So far we have raised over $10,000 profit! Keep it coming!!!
* Spring Creek BBQ Night is Thursday! Please come out and support PTO and enjoy some BBQ!
*CONNECTS ACADEMY is Saturday at The Woodlands College Park. This is a great technology learning opportunity as well as a chance for our school to win another cart. Please consider attending.
*GT nominations including the completed parent survey need to be turned into Deanna Rogers.
*GT maintenance hours are on your own this year. Kara sent an email with a link for you to use if you need.
CONNECTS ACADEMY LINK TO REGISTER
STAFF DEVELOPMENT AGENDA
(If I don't show up by change, call me! Sometimes my brain blips and I get sidetracked)
1. Something good that has happened this school year
2. Something you struggle with this week or this year
3. One suggestion you have to improve our school
Schedule: (Since I"m out a few days next week at trainings, we are going to start first of November for round 2).
Fourth - Tuesday, November 12
Specials - Wednesday, November 13
SPED - Thursday, November 14
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
*Anonymous person that left an encouraging note and fresh flowers on my desk to brighten my day! Both made me smile! - Samatha
* Rachel Miller for covering my class everytime an ARD goes long! - Dena
* Tanica Emanuel for working so hard with our students to make sure all their accommodations are met! You're the best! - Shelby and Dena
*Stephanie Richeson for doing an awesome job by our third graders today! Thanks for all your hard work! - 4th grade team
* Mr. Fatuch for his service in the Navy! - 4th grade team
* Maria Ivers for allowing my students to come and read to her class! - Dena
FOCUS FOR 19-20
*integration of technology
*implementation of guided math 3x a week
*improving Tier 1 best practices
SUGGESTION BOX RESPONSES
FUTURE DATES TO KNOW...
11 - Staff Development Day
12 - Dr. Phillips visits campus
14 - Gretchen Montgomery here/Tami out PM
14 - Spring Creek BBQ Night
16 - Connects Academy at College Park - technology training
18 - Faculty Meeting
20 - Tami out to Principals' Meeting
21 - Group Pictures/Retakes
25 - 29 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS!!!!!
25 - Karen Boren's birthday
26 - Lisa Lara's birthday
28 - Kim Johnson and Rachel Henderson's birthdays