June 6, 2023
New PUSD Portal
As of today, accounts and applications have moved to the new PUSD Portal. Some users may be required to update their passwords.
Please adhere to the following Password Policy:
- minimum 8 characters
- minimum 1 uppercase letter
- minimum 1 lowercase letter
- minimum 1 number
- maximum 128 characters
- do NOT include
- first or last name
- restricted words (ex. "password")
Do you want to learn more about using Technology in the Classroom?
Become a #TechLeader!
Our Innovative Technology Services (ITS) department wants to effectively train and support all teachers, and equip each school site with someone who wants to learn more about technology integration and can provide information and basic troubleshooting support to site staff through the role of #TechLeader and #TechLeader Innovator.
#TechLeaders and Innovators from each school site will attend focused training on implementing EdTech resources, then share and demonstrate those resources to their school site, collaborate with their administrators and instructional coach, and assist sites in problem solving in the area of educational technology.
Read more about the role and apply by clicking the link below! Applications close on June 9th.
Deadline to use Google Takeout
Do you have devices to turn in?
If you have Chromebooks or Lenovo laptops that you need to turn in, you can bring your device to Curbside Tech Support by appointment through June 9th, from 8:30 - 3:30. Curbside Tech Support is located at Franklin Elementary, 527 Ventura Street Altadena, CA 91001.
Summer Tech Support
Our Curbside/In Person Tech Support will be moving to the Ed Center as of June 12th by appointment only. To book an appointment for device check ins, check outs, and general tech support, please set your appointment using THIS LINK. Appointments must be created at least 24 hours ahead of time, same day appointments will not be available.
New Devices: What to Expect
- After you receive your device and have signed in to it, applications will download to the device over a few hours. If it's been a while and you still don't have important applications (such as Chrome), please restart your device while connected to your docking station.
- If you have specific applications that you use and need to download, you will have to put in a Help Desk ticket so we can push the application out to you. In the ticket system, please select Staff > Account/Application > Intune Requests > Application Request.
- The new set up is designed for flexibility. You can remove your laptop from the docking station to work in a different location or connect to your projector.
- If you are having issues with your monitor connecting to your laptop, please double check your connections and make sure they match with the picture to the right.
- Please reboot your device daily for the first week. Doing so will help with updates and ensuring your device works optimally.