Math Homework Helper Shorts
BCPS Dates to Highlight
- Friday, March 18, 2022 - Schools and Offices Close 3 Hours Early
- Friday, April 1, 2022 - 3rd Marking Period Ends – All Schools Close 3 Hours Early for Students
- Monday, April 11, 2022- Spring Break begins
- Monday, April 18, 2022 - Easter Monday - Last day of Spring Break
- Monday, April 25, 2022 - Report Cards Distributed and available in FOCUS
See below for a printable March calendar to hang on your fridge or home office space! You can also view or print the entire BCPS Info Calendar here.
Baltimore County Career Center - Dundalk
Baltimore County Career Center - Liberty & Hunt Valley
My Career, My Vision Competition
**NEW** "My Career My Vision" Art Competition
"If you can dream it, you can do it" (Walt Disney)
The 'My Career, My Vision' Competition:
Students aged 12-18 are invited to submit an image depicting their dream career with an accompanying caption. The image can take any form - a photograph, drawing, graphic design, or anything else - as long as it has been created by the student and clearly depicts the career of their dreams. Creativity is highly encouraged! The deadline is Friday, April 8th, and students can enter now.
The school with the most entries will receive a careers presentation led by an inspirational speaker! Please share this email with relevant students; a PDF can be found here.
- For each submission, a donation will be made to UNICEF.
- Every student who enters will be invited to a live online CV-writing masterclass.
- The winner will be given 12 months' membership of our AmbitionX platform, which includes access to hundreds of hours of live online career experiences.
BCPS Virtual Transition Chats
This year the Transition Team is piloting a series of monthly Virtual Transition Chats. This new offering will be a place to gather information and ask questions related to the transition topic of the month. All chats will take place from 6:00-7:30 PM. Registration will occur via Eventbrite and links to join the meetings will be sent out a day or two before the event. See below for dates, you may click on the topic to be redirected to the registration page for each chat. We hope you will join us!
(If you have follow-up questions or would like to request materials from a chat that you missed please email Joyce Serio firstname.lastname@example.org.)
· April 25: Autism Supports
· May 16: Legal Issues and Guardianship
June 13: Building "Possibilitopia"
Food Pantry List
What is Parent University
Parent University is offered through the BCPS Office of Family and Community Engagement, which we affectionately call FACE! We provide tools and resources to BPCS families to support learning at home. In the past, before social-distancing, one of the ways we offered these resources was through in-person workshops hosted by community members and schools. We also have a large collection of online resources that are available as we navigate through this incredibly unique time in our lives. We hope you enjoy what we have to share.
BCPS Office of Family & Community Engagement