IE Venture Network Area 31
EVERY THURSDAY SINCE 2011. Pioneering Entrepreneurship.
Join IE Venture Network Thursday, May 24th 2018!
Venture Network, an informal weekly pitch slam, is an invaluable resource for early stage entrepreneurs. Venture Network is a forum in which you can engage with the entrepreneurial community, promote your startup, and have the opportunity to pitch before a panel of investors & entrepreneurs. Venture Network is unique in that it is a very informal gathering where startups can meet investors in a casual setting over beers and snacks and focus on what’s important: building relationships. Venture Network is a great way to perfect your pitch, get feedback on your product, and meet the local startup community.
The two startups that will present their project in 7 minutes will be:
David Umaña, Restit
Restit provides benchmark information on up to 80+ items of relevance for restaurant businesses in order to
1. Help new restaurants settle in
2. Inform established restaurants on how they’re positioned compared to their industry competitors and help them improve their current contracts
3. Help suppliers to improve their reach, customer base and profitability.
Restit will also act as co-buyer coordinator for all establishments, negotiating directly with their main suppliers and providing best available fares to all.
Restit from the start will be the cost transparency setter in the restaurant business and will implement the model in other sectors.
Starting in Spain, will rapidly grow to all main economies worldwide.Twitter: https://twitter.com/restitrestit
Guillermo Ramos , RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY is an engineering startup company aiming to improve the passive safety of rear seat car passengers.
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY is fully committed to its goal of “zero road traffic accident victims” and provides innovative solutions for everyday safety problems.
Our first device is now on the market: RIVEMOVE.
• It is not a CRS (Child Restraint System). Instead, our device attaches to the ISOFIX connectors of the seat and the vehicle.
• We provide additional space for the central rear passenger by moving ISOFIX seat aside (7 cm / CRS), while maintaining the ISOFIX connection to the structure of the vehicle. This additional space results in improved usage of the central rear seat and its restraint system.
• The device has been carefully designed to absorb part of the impact energy produced by potential collisions, thereby helping to reduce the degree of damage to the passenger and improving the overall level of safety of the backseat passengers.
If you have a startup and would like to pitch, please apply here: www.f6s.com/venturenetwork2018/apply
Kindly sponsored by
The world's most widely distributed beer, Heineken beers are brewed with great care, based on the same successful principles developed by its founder almost 150 years ago. Similar to a Pilsen, Heineken is produced following the highest standard of quality and manufactured using only natural ingredients.
IE VENTURE NETWORK @ AREA 31
IE Business School is one of the most celebrated business schools in the world. Through its Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, IE offers its students and alumni training, mentorship and resources to ideate, validate and launch startups thanks to programs like the Venture Lab. The Venture Networks, organized by the Venture Lab team, are organized with the aim of fostering a community atmosphere and spirit in Area31 for the greater Spanish entrepreneurial ecosystem and also for IE students and alumni who are interested in entrepreneurship. The startups who pitch can be from anywhere (with no ties to IE) and investors who are interested in helping out early stage startups, meet aspiring entrepreneurs and stay abreast of what startups are up and coming are welcome to participate. Contact us!