By Maecin Murphy
Did you know that one out of ten people have dyslexia? Yeah, it's that common. Dys means difficulty and lexia means words, but its not all that, It's a disorder in the brain that makes it harder to read write and spell than those without it. but it doesn't change anything about how smart a person is, for example, Albert Einstein had it, It's true! Keep reading to learn more about people who had it plus facts about this common disorder.Then you can see if you might have it...
The good side of Dyslexia
famous people that had dyslexia
- Albert Einstein-inventor
- captain underpants writer- Dav Pilkey
- Leonardo da vinci- painter
- Pete conrad- astronaut
- Woodrow Wilson- President
- Whoopi Goldberg- comedian, actress daytime talk show host
- auditory books- books that talk as you read it.
- Holistic - see the big picture