Drink more water!!!!
It's vital to your health!
Water is very important!! It is needed to..
- allow chemical reactions in cells
- transport minerals, vitamins, and glucose
- cushion joints, tissues, and organs
- help filter out pollutants and toxins and get rid of waste
- help your body maintain a temperature of 98.6
- give you more energy and help you feel healthy
- Drink 8 to 12 cups a day to stay hydrated!
- Make sure at least half the fluids you drink are plain water
- Watch for signs of dehydration- dark urine, dry lips & skin, constipation, headaches, dizziness, nausea, muscle fatigue
Tips to drink more water:
- drink at least 8 ounces when you wake up in the morning
- carry a sports bottle filled with water
- drink water before, during, and after physical activity
- take a drink each time you pass a drinking fountain