Banksmeadow Public School
Staff Bulletin Term 3 Week 4 - 4 - 8 August
- 9.00 - Morning Assembly
- Roxanne at Showcase rehearsal - Michele in
- Kathy sick - Elizabeth covering
- Dance Fever K - 6 *See note below*
- 1pm Cathy at Preschool Principal's meeting - Mascot PS
- 8.15 - L&ST meeting
- Group of teachers & principal from Annandale PS visiting - looking at the use of iPads in the classroom
- Eric - computer coordinator day - Susie in
- Kelly in
- Rosemary in as SLSO on KT
- Igal not in
- Stage Meetings
- Showcase at the Juniors 2nd performance
- 8.15 - Exec meeting
- 9.30 - Debate at Carlton PS - Eric & team attending + Cathy
- 12.00 - Assembly
- 8.15 - Staff meeting
- Electrical tagging - yes it was done in May but they're doing it again!
- Elizabeth, Kathy, Kate, Mona & Lisa at Preschool conference. Elisha & Rosemary in Preschool replacing Elizabeth & Mona
- Jess replacing Elisha - RFF
- 3.15 - Staff PL - Adobe Connect Maths session in Eric's room
- Preschool Conference - Elizabeth & Mona - Elisha & Rosemary replacing them
- Jess replacing Elisha on RFF
- Deb replacing Lisa - SLSO on Kinder
- Brendan & Ben at district athletics carnival - Yr 6 leftovers split, Michele on 4M
- Yarn Up Showcase
All Aboriginal students will have their Dance Fever costs covered by the Aboriginal Education money we have.
I will try and let each teacher know tomorrow morning who needs to go to another room during the dance fever session. I know some of you feel sorry for the kids (and I get that) but there needs to be consistency over this.
- Helene starts her LSL next Monday 11
- Kathy starts her LSL next Thursday 14
We hope they both have an enjoyable break.