Here Innovation & Tradition Collide In Personalized Beauty
Week 30 - National Library Week
- Tweet Challenge - Please send out at least 2...pretty please :)
- Tweet ANYTHING library related...
- TWEET anything that ties into #WorldsOfMaking - we are GHOing Wednesday! :0
- Tweet examples of differentiation and/or personalization of learning!
- Tweet any 'Tech Integration'
- Tweet any response to the articles below
- Tweet any ideas and/or evidence of #SLB6 Data Analysis & Goal Setting
- Tweet any other SLBs (see graphic below)
- Its AMERICA - TWEET FREE!!
- Tweet Love..always
National Library Week (April 10 - 16, 2016) is a time to celebrate the contributions of our nation's libraries and library workers and to promote library use and support. From free access to books and online resources for families to library business centers that help support entrepreneurship and retraining, libraries offer opportunity to all. The theme for 2016 National Library Week is "Libraries Transform."
First sponsored in 1958, National Library Week is a national observance sponsored by the American Library Association (ALA) and libraries across the country each April. It is a time to celebrate the contributions of our nation's libraries and librarians and to promote library use and support. All types of libraries - school, public, academic and special - participate.