What's Happening at Notre Dame
Please note the last day of classes is Monday Jan 20
***Diplomas and anticipated weather concerns
If your child will be missing a regularly scheduled class, on Jan 13 or 14, to write a diploma exam you must call into the attendance line and excuse them.
Student Test Reminders
- Students are only required to attend during their scheduled review times and exams
- Be sure you know the date, time and location of each exam
- Have a pen, pencil, eraser, and a calculator (if needed)
- Have photo ID with you
- NO CELL PHONES and NO ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND - leave in locker, car, etc.
- NO Smart Watches
- Please be on time
Rock the Diploma
For additional info and registration form please click here.
- Second notices were sent out in December. In order to be eligible to receive textbook refunds for term 1, all fees must be paid in full.
- Please note any students taking one of the following CTS classes, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Art, Foods and Wildlife/Outdoor Ed in term 2 will have an additional $30 charge to their school fees in February.
Books returned Jan 22-Jan 30 will receive a $10 refund
Books returned Jan 31-Feb 12 will receive a $5 refund
Any books returned after Feb 12 will not be eligible for any refund.
If students have any books that are outstanding, the cost of each book will be charged to the students account and the student will not be allowed to check out new textbooks until the books are returned or paid for.
Powerschool - No Report Cards
If you require assistance in getting logged into your account please contact the main office at 403-342-4800
All students are required to pick up a new timetable that morning in the gathering area.
Grade 12 - MyPass
- view and print diploma exam results
- order transcripts
- and more!
Students stop by and see Ms. Halter to find out more on how to access your myPass account
Now you can shop from the comfort of your own couch! Pick out your favourite Cougar Wear or Item and it will be sent to the Cougars Den, ready for payment and pick up