An Interview with Emily Arnold
By Brenda Gomez
Photojournalism and yearbook teacher
She also became a nationally Certified Journalism Educator through the Journalism Education Association. Taught English, humanities, reading and even a film class before arriving at Haltom High School.
its her eighth year teaching photojournalism and photography.
Happy at work
This is Mrs.Arnold at work. As you see she looks very happy at work. She enjoys her job and likes her students being successful.
Helps student when they need it. Shes always there for them.
- Pearl white walls, Mac computers in rows,colorful posters, inspirational pictures around the room, projector in the middle of the room so everyone can see
- teaches assignment and lets them put their own style to it
Classroom management techniques
- takes roll
- has passes for taking pictures around the school
- has a server on computers where students turn in work
- 10 extra hours
- in spring time she sometimes does all nighters
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest how much self motivation does she put in?
definitely 10! this is not a one person job
- Time management
- seeing students be successful