Did you know?
* There's 3 million cases a year
* Every 67 seconds someone develops this disease
* 2/3 of Americans with Alzheimer's are women
Tips For Prevention
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables- eating healthy helps!
2. Take folic acid supplements- you can get these at a grocery store.
3. Control your blood pressure- get it checked regularly.
4. Do Sudoku or Crosswords, things that get your brain working- this keeps it young.
5. Have strong social support- have friends or family to encourage you.