Fernan STEM Academy Weekly Update
Week of 11/14-11/18
No goals are too high where falcons fly. We’re brilliant, kind and strong!
Fernan celebrates our Veterans!
11/15-STEM Certification visit
11/15-PTA Meeting, 3:45 at Fernan
11/17-Parent/Teacher Conferences, 4:00-7:30
11/18-Parent/Teacher Conferences, 8:30-3:00
11/21-11/25 -Thanksgiving Break-No School
12/1-Mod Pizza (earn dough for the library)
12/10-PTA Pictures with Santa, 10 am
Arrival, Dismissal and Lunch Schedule
Link to Cd'A School District Family Calendar
The 4th Tuesday of every month is a Roger's PTA fundraiser. Fernan will earn 20% of your total receipt. We have vouchers in the office if you're interested.
Safety Concerns in the carline drop off
1. If you are parking and walking your child to the building, please use the crosswalk at either end of the carline. Using the carline drop off area is actually the quickest and safest.
2. Please refrain from using your cell phone in the carline drop off.
3. Lastly, watch for distractions. Our goal is keep the carline moving and safely get the students to class.
Thank you for your cooperation!
AMAZON purchases can help raise funds for Fernan's PTA!
2. Navigate to the main menu
3. Tap on settings and select "AmazonSmile"
4. Select your charity-Fernan STEM Academy PTA
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
6. Future eligible purchases will generate a quarterly donation to Fernan STEM Academy
7. Shop through AmazonSmile and earn money for Fernan's PTA. Our PTA supports our students and activities in many different ways!
This is the week!
We are looking for donations for Fernan's 'Maker Space'.
If you notice any of these items around your home, we are looking for the following:
Tape of all kinds
TP Rolls (w/o the tp)
Smaller wood pieces
Construction paper (any color)
Hot glue sticks
Thank you! Please send items with your child.
You must complete this form in advance. Transportation (208) 667-3451
Fernan STEM Academy
Vision Statement: Our Fernan Falcons empower one another to be problem solvers who ask, imagine, plan, create, and grow.
Mission Statement: We build the future by inspiring, engaging, and empowering students to become critical thinking problem solvers who work collaboratively to improve the world around them.