IUSD Admin EdTech
The SAMR Model
Think about how technology is used at your school. Where do you see substitution? Are teachers augmenting learning with technology? How might students modify or redefine common classroom tasks?
Watch the video below the SAMR infographic and reflect on your school's current technology usage.
Please click to access our training menu:
Every IUSD administrator (principals and directors) who submits an interest survey will be entered into a drawing for an awesome book by Joe Sanfelippo, Hacking Leadership: 10 Ways Great Leaders Inspire Learning That Teachers, Students, and Parents Love.
The drawing will be held January 31, after 2:30.
As you enter the sixteenth year of the 21st Century, think about how you are enhancing the Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, and Critical Thinking in your school's classrooms.
- Are you looking for technology integration to spice up PBL units?
- Would your students and teachers benefit from technology integration?
- Is global thinking on your horizon?
- Want more interactive student presentations?
- Stumped at how to get student work into a visible and easily accessible space.
- Looking for ways to grow your professional learning community?
- Want to embed voice, choice, and agency?
We are here to assist you with all of the above, and more!