Prestige Connect will be unavailable Feb 18-19
Prestige Connect (AKA employee self-service) will be unavailable on Feb 18 - 19, 2016 for a system upgrade. Please continue to read further regarding timeframe and training materials.
During Feb 18-19, time clocks will continue to accept punches; however Prestige Connect will be unavailable.
TIMEKEEPER USERS | Computer Updates
Updates May be Needed for Your Work Computer
- On Feb 20, you may be prompted by your computer system to update your Java software; follow the prompts to update.
- Your computer should be operating with Internet Explorer 11 (IE). To check your IE go to settings > About Internet Explorer. If you need assistance please contact the helpdesk Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm Pacific at 360-816-8216.
TIMEKEEPER USERS | What to Expect
Timekeeper will be available until midnight on February 17. The Timekeeper will be unavailable from February 18-19. The new Timekeeper will become available at 12:01am on Saturday, February 20. If the system becomes available sooner, you will be notified via email.
How will this affect you on February 18 and 19?
- Timeclocks | They will be fully functional
- Timekeeper | You will not be able to access the timekeeper, post any corrections on timecards, or run reports
- Exception Logs | You will be able to post the corrections after the upgrade is complete
- PAN forms | E-mail them as usual; don’t wait until Monday
- Manual checks | NO manual checks on February 18 and 19. Requests received after 2:00pm on February 17 will be processed on Monday, February 22
- Term checks | Since no term checks can be issued during the upgrade, please contact your HR Generalist to find out how to handle a termination
TRAINING | Complete by Feb 19
To assist you with navigating the system upgrade, the Central Support Payroll Team has provided the reference materials and video clips below. This training is applicable to all staff who perform timecard edits and run reports in the Timekeeper.
There are four training videos that you need to watch prior to the upgrade. These videos can also be accessed through your Internet Explorer > Favorites > Prestige Care, Inc. > Payroll.
The new Timekeeper User Guide will be shipped in tomorrow’s Wednesday package.
The new Pay Period Close form is designed to help you complete the pay period close process and is for use effective immediately.
Since the timekeeper will be down for a period of time, you should work with your supervisor to adjust your schedule if necessary. The Central Support Payroll Team will be available on Saturday, February 20 from 10:00am to 2:00pm if you need help. If your Pay Period Close is on February 22, the deadline has been extended to 10:00am on Tuesday, February 23 to give you extra time to close the pay period.
We appreciate your patience and hope that your transition will be smooth.