why is it bad for teens to drink
Why its bad to drink when your a teen?
- Usually you get pressured into drinking by friends, but what you don't realize is your letting them.
- Cops can get involved in this kind of situation, and give you an M.I.P.
- Some teens drink because there feeling depression and want it to go away.
- underage drinking is when teens drink at an early age.
Depression From Drinking
- M.I.P stands for minor in possession, this is what you are charged with if you get caught drinking.
- Peer pressure is another cause of underage drinking.
- Peer pressure is when your friends persuade or pressure you into trying things you don't want to.
contact this number if you need more help
Seekers of Serenity Place