Team training news - August 2017
Apparel arrives - a great excuse to book new Style Sessions!
THE FUTURE IS FASHION TOUR
New Stylist? Not been to any of our training sessions yet? Experienced Stylist? In need of reinvigoration after a quiet summer? I cannot wait to see you on The Future is Fashion TOUR! Save the date of your September training:
MANCHESTER - 9th September
LONDON - 10th September
DUBLIN - 15th September
EDINBURGH - 16th September
Save the date because we are coming to a city near you...
As a Stella & Dot Stylist, you are invited to join your Head Office team and local Leaders to get inspired, top tips, training and have fun making real moves towards your biggest, best and most rewarding season of the year!
Want to see your Style Sessions soar?
Your earnings increase?
Find your inner coach?
Buy your ticket for the Make It Work Tour near you by following the links below.
Your ticket cost will include SWAG, refreshments and game-changing training!
ALL Stylists - £20
NEW Stylists (Signed up after 1st July 2017) - £5
COFFEE AND CATCH UP - CHESHIRE STYLIST MEET UP
WHERE ARE YOU TRACKING ON THE INCENTIVE?
THE SUMMER IS A GREAT TIME TO FOCUS ON SPONSORING
Top tips on recruiting a team...
Create a photo album called My Stella Dot Life
Jessica Herrin goes Live on Facebook!
Did you catch Jessica - our CEO & Founder - LIVE on Facebook, talking about the UK & Ireland Sign Up Special in August 2017? Here's the video - it's a great one to share via email with potential stylists and a personal note from you. Here's the link to send them https://youtu.be/IDVkHU9TfDw
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BOOK MORE STYLE SESSIONS?
- There really is no big secret to booking trunkshows... except that it doesn't happen by accident! It does require work. I have 6 trunkshows in the diary for September. But I only had two for August, hence I am hosting one of my own at my house this week #simples and I also spent two days at the Shrewsbury Show last week. I sold a few pieces but my aim was to meet new people in different social circles and to branch out of my area. Have you thought about a new geographical area?
HERE IS HOW I BOOK STYLE SESSIONS - '4 TOUCHES'
- Every single Monday I send out an email to 10 potential hostesses. I send them 3-4 photos of accessories (and now tops) I think they will like. I personally pick these out - and I say ' I've picked out some Stella & Dot pieces that I think you will LOVE. Dying to know If I got your style right? Check out these pics when you get a second and see what you think ? If you love it, I can get it for you a bunch of ways . But the most fun way is often to get a few friends together for a fun style session with me . You get to shop free and at 40 per cent off. Would love to know what you think?'
- On Wednesday, If I haven't heard back, I send a second email to say 'just checking in to see whether you saw my email I sent the other day'.
- 7 days later (on a Monday again) I send a third email saying
- 14 days from the original email I send one last message 'Hi Angela. Hope you're ok ? Looks like you're super busy. I just wanted to reach out one last time as I'm finalising my calendar . Let me know if you're still interested , but no worries if not - I'll reach out next time there's something I know you'll love . Hope you're great ! Xxx mhari