Staff Edition for Week of March 21-March 23
In Wylie ISD, we continuously strive to provide the best educational system for our students. Each year, we take the time to get feedback from all of our stakeholders-students, staff, and parents. We use the information collected to help make important decisions on each campus, as well as in the district.
We want your feedback! Please take the time to fill out our survey: http://www.wylieisd.net/Page/8948 (English), http://www.wylieisd.net/Page/8946 (Spanish).
Thank you for helping us grow!
Student Dress Code
As the weather gets warmer, please remember to check to make sure your students are adhering to the dress code.
- The length of any shorts, skirts, or dresses may be no shorter than three inches as measured from the top of the knee. Any slits in garments are subject to the same limitations.
- Clothing such as shirts, blouses, and dresses are required to have sleeves.
4th Grade Writing STAAR Test
- Please make sure to not use the bathrooms by the fourth grade hallway. We need to reserve those restrooms for the 4th graders.
- Please remind your students to be quiet in the hallway.
- Please do NOT use the hand dryers on this day at the restroom.
- Lunch will be provided for all staff.
New Shoes for Orphans
Monday, March 21
12:00 4th Grade TELPAS Reading Tutorials for ESL students
12:30 2nd Grade TELPAS Reading Tutorials for One Way and ESL Student
3:15: Math Snack Attack
7pm: School Board Meeting
Tuesday, March 22
9:30: 4th and 2nd Grade TELPAS Reading for ESL and One Way students
8am: Principals Meeting
1:30 Major Savers Kickoff
2:30 Wylie Way Ambassadors Meeting, Drama Kids (ends at 3:40), Watch Me Sculpt (ends at 3:35), Chefsville (ends at 4:00)
2:30 Math Tutoring
3pm: PLC Leader Meeting
Wednesday, March 23
8:30am: Asst. Principal Meeting
11am: Student Staffing