This Week in the DC!
I think you deserve a little positive feedback!
99 Ways to Say Very Good
2. You’ve got it made.
4. That’s RIGHT!
5. That’s good.
6. You’re really working hard today.
7. You are very good at that.
8. That’s coming along nicely.
9. GOOD WORK!
10. That’s much better.
11. I’m happy to see you working like that.
12. Exactly right.
13. I’m proud of the way you worked today.
14. You are doing that much better today.
15. You’ve just about got it.
16. That’s the best you have ever done.
17. You’re doing a great job!
18. THAT’S IT!
19. Now you’ve figured it out.
20. That’s quite an improvement.
21. I’m very proud of you.
22. I knew you could do it.
24. Not bad.
25. Keep working on it; you’re improving.
26. Now you have it!
27. You are learning fast.
28. Good for you!
29. Couldn’t have done it better myself.
30. You are a joy.
31. One more time and you’ll have it.
32. You really make my job fun.
33. That’s the right way to do it.
34. You’re getting better every day.
35. You did it that time!
36. You’re on the right track now.
37. Nice going.
38. You haven’t missed a thing.
40. That’s the way!
41. Keep up the good work.
43. Nothing can stop you now.
44. That’s the way to do it!
46. You’ve got your brain in gear today.
47. That’s better.
48. That was first class work.
50. That’s the best ever.
51. You’ve just about mastered that.
53. That’s better than ever.
54. Much better!
56. You must have been practicing!
58. Nice going.
59. You’re really going to town.
63. That’s how to handle that!
64. Now that’s what I call a fine job.
65. That’s great.
66. Right on!
67. You’re really improving.
68. You’re doing beautifully.
70. Good remembering!
71. You’ve got than down pat.
72. You certainly did well today.
73. Keep it up!
74. Congratulations. You got it right.
75. You did a lot of work today.
76. Well look at you go!
77. That’s it!
78. 79. MARVELOUS!
80. I like that.
81. Way to go!
82. Now you have the hang of it.
83. You’re doing fine.
84. Good thinking.
85. You are really learning a lot.
86. Good going.
87. I’ve never seen anyone do it better.
88. Keep on trying!
89. You outdid yourself today!
90. Good for you!
91. I think you’ve got it now.
92. That’s a good (boy/girl).
93. Good job, (child’s name).
94. You figured that out fast.
95. You remembered!
96. That’s really nice.
97. That kind of work makes me happy.
98. Well done.
Important Dates & Info
Board Meeting Monday December 14th
Principal’s Meeting Tuesday December 15 1:00 PM Room 212
Secondary Semester Exams – December 17 – 18th
- The “First Quarter Dropout Report” is open for sites to complete. The window is from 12/1/15 to 1/5/16 (the day after we return from winter break). It is suggested to have it confirmed before we leave for winter break. If you have any questions concerning completing and confirming the report, please contact Carrie Newnam.
- DCHS just a reminder that your Historical Graduation Cohort Report needs to be confirmed if you have completed reviewing and updating (if needed) the records so that we can get this report confirmed. If you could get this done no later than December 16th, I’d sure appreciate it.
Mike Bryan, Executive Director of Operations, would appreciate if you complete this brief Sodexho survey in order for him to assess the service being received in the district. Please have the survey, completed by next Friday, December 18th
Del CIty Kiwanis Christmas Party
Who: DC Elementary Schools 3 Boys & 3 Girls K-2
When Thursday @ 12 PM
Where: Rose State Café
Thank you Kerr & Del Crest for bringing Builders Club to work the event.
Mid-Del TOY Pic of the Week!
Our three level one site visits Friday December 11th were outstanding. Dr. Warrick asked me to express his gratitude for the amazing work and progress he is seeing in our schools. We are all well on our way to certification in level one. The number one question he asked of each site visited was; “In you building what are the predominant instructional practices & how do you know this?” He also left us with this bit of wisdom for the second semester; “What gets celebrated gets replicated!”