- Reporting Attendance through the Parent Portal - When you inform the school that your child(ren) will be late or absent for a day or multiple days, remember that student absences can be reported right from the Genesis Parent Portal.
- There are 2 ways to get to the “Notify Attendance Office” page.
1. Click on the link from the Summary page labeled “Notify Attendance Office”
2. Click on the “Attendance” tab, then click the “Notify Attendance Office” tab.
- Multiple Students - Please note that multiple students’ absences must be reported through individual accounts. Do not list multiple students in one comment.
- Picking up your child early? - Do not use this feature as a means to notify the school office that you will be picking your child up early from school. This feature is not monitored throughout the school day. You have to call the school directly.
South Brunswick Parent Academy Upcoming Workshop
Please click on the following link for information our upcoming Parent Academy Workshop Responsive Classroom: Teaching Self-Discipline with Everyone's Dignity Intact to be held on Thursday, October 24th, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Crossroads North. Click here for more information.
Kendall Park Volunteer Company Fire Prevention Open House
South Brunswick Parks & Recreation Fall 2019 Programs
Taste of Education Fundraiser is here!
The 10th Annual "A Taste for Education" fundraiser hosted by the Education Foundation of South Brunswick is being held on Monday, October 14th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Please click on the following link to order tickets: http://www.edfoundationsb.org/t4ed-tickets.asp A great night out! Hope you can make it!
The Foundation will have 24 Walt Disney World Park Hopper discount tickets available at it’s a Taste for Education silent auction. Ticket to the event is required to bid or purchase with the “buy now” option.