The Latest & Greatest
- 2nd Grade PD, Feb. 11, 3PM-4PM.
We will be using a different platform for this PD, Moodle.
- 1st Grade PD, Feb. 25
- Be sure to register on Eduphoria for your grade level PD.
- Admin training room 7:20-8:20
- Teachers need to bring a way that you are using data from the Pre-Assessments to share.
- This is a time for teachers to share your practices, build your individual and collective capacity, and CELEBRATE!!!
Monday, February 15th
In preparation for Monday, February 15th please bring your Team Continuum that team leaders received at our last ILT meeting. Also bring evidence to support where you feel your team is on the continuum. That afternoon we will have time to celebrate and talk about where your team feels they are in their PLC journey and share evidence to support your rating.
Also please bring Math & ELAR cluster planners, TEKS, Lead4ward documents, and any Collaborative Learning Resources, and a technology device. You will be given time to work with your teams to implement our learning from the morning.
Talisha, Kiley, and Melissa you will be able to sit & work with the grade level that you serve.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am looking forward to our time together.