How To Become Beautiful!
You Will Become Beautiful
Have a beautiful body. You don't have to subsist on kale smoothies or run ten miles a day to have a beautiful body. Having a beautiful body means taking care of what you put into your body and paying attention to what your body does.
- Get some exercise. Working out for just thirty minutes three times a week can work wonders on your body. You'd be surprised what doing some yoga, taking a daily walk, or going for a swim will do for your sense of well-being.
- You can meet new friends in exercise classes, or have some much-needed reflection time during your walks or swims.
- Also, your skin will have a healthy glow, and you'll exude a sense of vitality.
- If you exercise the right amount, you will also feel happier and will have more energy.
- Be a healthy eater. It's okay to splurge on your favorite foods once in a while, but it's important to maintain a healthy diet so your body can feel good on the inside as well as look great on the outside.
- Eat three balanced meals a day. Many people skip meals because they think it'll help them lose weight, but this will actually make you cranky and tired.
- Have a healthy serving of fruits and vegetables every day. Make sure to dip your hand into your fruit bowl a few times a day, and to eat your veggies with as many meals as possible.
- Avoid foods that are overly-processed or fatty because they will make you feel tired and may hurt your digestive system.
- Listen to your body. Part of having a beautiful body is not overdoing it when it comes to working out or eating right.
- If you're feeling extra tired or thinking you're coming down with a cold, it's okay to skip the workout you had planned. You're better off taking a break than making yourself feel worse, which can prevent you from exercising for even longer.
- If you're really craving an ice cream sundae, eat it. It's better for you than eating everything else in your fridge except the thing you really want. You should give in to your cravings--with moderation.
Yoga or Exsersize!
- No matter what your skin tone, don't spend too much time in the sun. If you do get a lot of sun, then make sure that you wear a sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher protection.
- Even if you're out during a cloudy day, the sun may still be affecting your skin, so make sure to touch your face or look in a mirror to avoid unexpected sunburn.
- Drink lots of water. Water hydrates your skin from within and will help to combat peeling and dryness. At least eight cups of water a day is recommended.
- Wash your face in the morning and at night. If your skin is oily, then use a cleanser to keep your face acne-free. If your skin is dry, then use a gentler cleanser and be sure to moisturize.
- Care for your lips. Wear lip balm, particularly in the winter. If you want a little color along with protection, buy tinted lip balm.
- Wear makeup if you have the time and if it makes you feel good. But if you do wear makeup, remember to remove it fully at the end of every day.
BE CLEAN YOU MIGHT BE DIRTY!
- Shower daily. This will keep your body smelling and looking fresh.
- Wash your hair as often as you need to to keep it from looking greasy.
- Wear deodorant to avoid giving off an undesired smell.
PINK OR PURPLE! HELP!
BRUSH YOUR TEETH!
- In addition to regular brushing and flossing, get a check-up at the dentist every 6 months. This will prevent any major issues that many arise with your pearly whites.
- If you want to, try some teeth whitening solutions
- If you don't have much, either clip it short or get a great hat (or several hats) to communicate a message about your personal style.
- Maintain healthy hair by brushing it every day, and getting a haircut at least every two months. This will go a long way in helping your hair look its best.
I NEED SOMETHING PRETTY!
Choose a great wardrobe. Your wardrobe does not have to be expensive to be beautiful. It just has to showcase your style and flatter your body. Remember to choose quality over quantity.
- Choose good fabrics and flattering colors that you can wash without dry cleaning. Instead of buying 2 cheap shirts that won't last very long, save your money to purchase a well-made shirt that can last for multiple seasons.
- You can always find great brands and really unique pieces for less at consignment shops or thrift shops.
YOUR GOING TO GET OLD, DON'T WORRY!
- Meditate or reflect on your actions. You can learn a lot if you take the time to do nothing but think, whether you're meditating, writing in a journal, or just admiring a beautiful view in a park.
- Read the works of wise people. You can learn a lot from novelists, poets, or historians. Reading can help you gain knowledge and put your ideas into perspective.
- Listen carefully to the ideas of people you genuinely respect.People who are working in a similar field as you, who are involved in healthy relationships, or simply have a lot of life experience can help inform your every day life.
- Be more cultured. Watching foreign films, learning a new language, or going to a museum once a month can help you gain an appreciation for how big the world is, and can make you more wise.