Computer Math Operations
By: Chase Pasciuto
Examples of Division Types
Example of Regular Division
Example of Integer Division You leave the remainder out of the Answer thought
Example of Modular Division
Regular division-Simply just regular division
- Rounds the decimal portion if assigned to an integer.
- This is the division with which you are most familiar.
- Example 10/5=2
Modulus division - Division but only the answer is the remainder
- returns the remainder resulting form the division (mod)
- Example: 19/5=3R4, so the Answer would be 4 since its the remainder
Operators of Operations
Just as in math,There is an order to be followed
- Divide (It will be completed in the order ot appears it desnt follow the division rules, SO put it in the right place)