Welcome to the Canvas Challenge!
More information below . . .
Need to Knows:
This course will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Develop basic components for a course of your choosing, in a supportive course environment
- Experience Canvas as a student-user
- Earn four professional development hours in ERO
Credit cannot be assigned to participants until all course requirements have been completed. In other words, no partial-credit will be assigned.
While course requirements are sequenced over the course of two weeks, YOU CAN ACCELERATE COMPLETION OF THE REQUIREMENTS PER YOUR INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCE. In other words, you can complete many components at your preferred pace of work.
The first step is to log in with your Active Directory credentials (same you use for PDAS) at https://arlington.instructure.com
Accept your invitation to join the Canvas Challenge course and you'll be able to view additional information about and requirements of the course.
What's the Timeline?
- Wednesday, April 15: Course invitations sent and Kickoff Meeting webinar available for viewing.
- Monday, April 20: Kickoff Tasks deadline
- Tuesday, April 21: Challenges 1-10 available
- Monday, May 4: Challenge 10 deadline
- Friday, May 29: Show & Tell evidence deadline / Canvas Challenge course ends