Wilson Creek Elementary
Counselor, Psychologist, Social Worker
Teleconference and Virtual Lunch with Ms. Moran
Online Events and Activities that are FREE
If you are looking for activities that your child can enjoy while home, check out some of these online events and activities. The link is frequently updated so be sure to bookmark it as a favorite. There are virtual storytimes, music lessons and performance, art lessons, virtual tours, etc. Have fun exploring!
Social Emotional Online Learning
Watch the following videos on Moods and Attitudes:
Watch these short videos on feelings and emotions. After you watch the videos, discuss the questions with a family member or friend. You can also call or email me to discuss :)
- Which feelings are in your heart right now?
- How much space do they take up?
- What is causing these feelings?
- What does being happy mean to you?
- What are some things that make you sad?
- What are some things you can do to feel better when you are sad?
- What can you do to feel better when you feel angry?
Just For Fun
Social Emotional Team & Resources
Meet your Wilson Creek
CPSW Support Team!
School Social Worker
You can also access several resources through the Fulton County Schools website. Click the link below for more information!
- Health and Social Services
- Behavior and Mental Health
- Food Assistance
- Shelters and Housing
- Internet and WiFi Services
- Technical Support
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911. If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis and you need immediate support, please call one of the 24/7 hotline numbers listed below.
Georgia Crisis and Access Line
National Suicide Prevention Hotline
National Domestic Violence Hotline
National Parent Helpline