Canvas @ Brighton
Blended Learning & Canvas Course Design for Everyone
August 14, 2014 from 1pm to 4pm
Canvas training courses and workshops just for Brighton High Teachers.
Great training and course building time with people you know.
Teachers who attend will be paid at the in-service rate.
Training for all levels of experience and skill.
Are you new to Canvas and would like to learn more about how to use it in your classes?
We will have training to help you get started with the basics and support you throughout the year as you learn more.
Have you started with Canvas and would like to spend time building your courses with guided support from trainers?
We will have sessions for you to build your skills as well as provide open course building time with trainers on hand to answer questions.
Have you been using Canvas and want to learn new tips and tricks for more effective blended learning instruction?
Our Canvas training experts and a team of Instructure employees will be on hand to share their best ideas as well as show you some of the cool features that are coming to Canvas very soon.
- Participate in a Canvas course as a student.
- Edit sidebar navigation match CSD Style Guide.
- Edit homepage to match CSD Style Guide.
- Organize course content including documents and web links using modules.
- Use the calendar to communicate due dates and events.
- Use announcements weekly.
- Organize course content including assignments and quizzes in modules.
- Grade with rubrics.
You will be redirected to a Google Form where you will fill in your information and register for this training. Registration will help us get a count for instructors and other necessary resources.