Mrs. Bryer's Newsletter
Mommy Makeovers will be Friday, May 10th at 1:30 here at school. This is a time for your child to give you a makeover in honor of Mother's Day. Moms, please let us know if you cannot attend. If you are unable to come yourself, please feel free to send a grandma, aunt, or close family friend. Send the supplies in on the morning of the 10th so your child has time to set up. You might feel more comfortable purchasing a few cheap make ups, the children are REALLY excited to make you up! Please have fun with this and enjoy your child's excitement. You might think of wearing open toed shoes and opt for a pedi instead of a manicure.
Possible supplies include: hair clips or ribbons, make up, nail polish, emery board, lotion, etc.
Dad's we do not want you to feel left out! Even though Father's Day isn't until June we would like to celebrate you also. Please join us for donuts on Friday, May 10th at 7:40. Grab a donut and juice and join us in the classroom for a special reading all about you!
Important Dates to Remember for May
· May 10th – Donuts with Dad at 7:40 a.m.
· May 10th – Mommy Makeovers at 1:30 p.m.
· May 17th – Mud Day 12:30-2:30 (Bring Extra Clothes!)
· May 24th- Sing-a-long at 2:00 p.m.
· May 27th – Memorial Day- Student Holiday
· May 28th – Field Day (Wear Sunscreen!)
· May 29th- Awards Assembly 8:30 a.m.
· May 30st – End of Year Celebration 9:30 a.m.
May 31st- Last day of school and early release at 12:45