Week of February 25th, 2019
Shout-Out to the entire educator crew that made the show a success. You outdid yourselves! #WilsonWay
- Dyslexia Training - Friday is the deadline to finish the online training and complete the quiz. The links may be found below.
- PTO Grant - The deadline is this coming Friday. The application may be found below.
- Color Run - Our Color Run is only 2 weeks away! Please be sure to promote it within your classroom newsletters. Parents may register to run by February 27th.
- Schoology Login Made Easy - Check out the information below from Trent on QR Code Login for Schoology. This update will make logging in much easier for our littles!
- Mandatory iPad Update - happening this Friday. Keep reading for details.
- TELPAS - TELPAS testing begins this week and will be happening in the Library Monday and Tuesday morning. Please do not allow learners to go to the Library until 11:00.
Please help welcome our visitors!
The 1st is a "master list" of all math resources included in the Curriculum. It's an easy way to search for links and resources and now has been updated to include a Spanish tab at the bottom.
The 2nd includes details on the components of a math block and provides great visuals on how to structure it.
All Things 504 - 3rd/4th/5th Grade
Over the next few weeks, I will be scheduling the remaining 504 meeting for all of our 3rd-5th graders! I want to make sure we have the appropriate accommodations in place as we heads toward testing.
Speaking of accommodations, for any student who receives 504 accommodations, I will be providing you with a Service Plan that has the testing accommodations highlighted. Please double check to ensure we have the appropriate accommodations in place for each learner. If they are correct, please sign and it put the plan back in my box. If they are not correct, please email me! Please have all signed plans back in my box by March 8th!
Spring Cleaning - 3rd/4th/5th
Below is a list of what I will be looking for. Please check your rooms/cabinets/closets for these textbooks and resources!
Week At A Glance - We've got a BUSY Week Ahead!
- College Day - College shirt & jeans
- No SpEd Team Time - They will be at the Autism Conference
- 5th Grade leaves for Allaso. Bon voyage!
- GE Visit from Canyon ISD
- TELPAS Testing in Library - 8:00-11:00
- PTO / Ed Foundation shirt & jeans
- GE Visit w/ ReGina
- 5th Grade @ Allaso
- Kinder Team Time
- 1st Team Time
- 2nd/3rd DLI Planning Day @ DCE
- 5th Grade returns from Allaso
- Vertical Team "E-Meeting" - Agenda will be sent w/ virtual content updates.
- Picture Day - Be ON TIME for staff photo @ 7:10
- 2nd Grade Team Time
- 1st Grade Design Day
- Rise & Shine
- Deadline to complete Dyslexia Training
- Deadline for PTO Grant
- 4th/5th DLI Planning Day @ Wilson