September 7, 2015
Building Closed Monday
2. Students should be supervised at all times. This includes transitions to other classes, recess, lunch and bathroom break. We have been reminded by Chatham County to remind teachers about supervision. Let's not put ourselves in a difficult situation that we cannot support because of insufficient supervision.
3. Lesson plans need to be completed by Tuesday of each week for the entire week.
4. Please make sure that students are prepared and ready to safely begin dismissing at 2:55. We want buses to get on the road as quickly and safely as possible to avoid traffic congestion.
5. Please post daily schedule where it can be seen when walking into the room.
Standard 4-Teachers know the ways in which learning takes place and knows the appropriate level of intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of their students.
1. Seek out various resources to meet the needs of students.
2. Seek out professional learning opportunities to gain new knowledge.
3. Group students flexibly across disciplines.
4. Planning instruction for multiple modalities for learning.
5. Utilizes student interest inventory to target individual student learning interest.