Sisters with Sōlutions Newsletter!
Happy New Year!!
Got goals? We'd love to hear them! AND, we'd love to be your accountability partner for all your oil related resolutions for the upcoming year. Shoot us a text, email, or phone call telling us what your written goals are and we will set up a regular time to connect to help you stay on track!
Most importantly, although the vision is important to keep in front of you, be sure to live each day embracing the little things, the mundane, and even the hard work. Hug a lot, be kind to those you'd rather not be kind to, and enjoy being blessed to be a blessing! Remember, life is what happens on the way to your dreams....
Heidi, Tracey, & Angela
Sisters with Sōlutions SHOUT OUTS!
CONGRATULATIONS ON GROWING & SHARING THE MESSAGE OF HEALTH!
New Year, New Training!
We are excited to be rolling out training for the EDGE system! We will be recording training videos for our team to use for current and future teammates and these will be available by password to share. Look for them to be posted, along with giveaways and contests, all run through our Sisters With Solutions Leadership Group!!!
Wellness Advocate Spotlight! The dynamic trio: Dixie Stephens, Leah Reisdorph, & Valerie Wachtel
Here are a few things they have to say about their essential oil story:
I have had two amazing years with essential oils! These essential oils have given me, my husband, family, and friends new meaning to the term 'living' as we journey together in life, caring and sharing essential oils. I love to blend the oils and create blends that give balance in my life. My goals for the 2016 year is to "kick it up" with weekly classes so I can go silver and beyond for the 2016 convention. My advice for people wanting to grow their business is to live, breath, care, and share these products and the rest falls into place with relationship building and prayers.
I have been using essential oil products for a few years, but was able to start diligently using them in my daily life when I became a wellness advocate about 2 years ago. It is pretty tough to pick a favorite oil, but if I had to choose, I suppose it would be the grounding blend. I love the feeling of my anxiousness ebbing away as I apply or diffuse the oil. I also love to diffuse the many different blends that you can create. My favorite personal testimony would have to be from all of the wellness advocates that I have met. I am constantly amazed by the extraordinary men and women who are in this company. They have inspired me to be something I never thought that I could be; healthy, a teacher, a business woman, and empowered. My goals for 2016 will be to step outside of my comfort zone, and push myself to do what I've never done. My advice to anyone looking to grow their business would be to never stop growing. Keep yourself going above and beyond what you have ever done before.
I have used essential oils on a daily basis now for just under 2 years. My favorite has always been and remains Frankincense. I love how it makes me feel. And with the research I've done, it has many awesome health benefits. My goals for 2016 are to continue sharing. I love it when I can share these products and it makes a difference in somebody's life. I really hope to be able spend more time on getting the word out about essential oils and how wonderful I believe it is. I am still learning all about the business end of things, but above all it seems that consistency is golden. Keep moving forward!
Essential Recipe: Italian Chicken Soup with Essential Oils
Italian Chicken Soup is an easy and delicious meal that should be a staple in every home. The fresh vegetables and hearty sauce will make you feel full and satisfied without being weighed down.
3 tablespoons flaked oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 chicken breast
4 stalks celery
1 green pepper
1 package Ditalini pasta
4 Roma tomatoes
1 pint whipping cream
2 drops Oregano essential oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
This chicken soup is just what the soul ordered. Every mouthwatering bite is brimming with nutritious vegetables that will strengthen your body and help fight against health risks.
- Celery- Because of its low acidity, increased celery intake is recommended to help with heartburn and acid reflux. Celery is also known to help reduce cancer risks for cancers like breast cancer and pancreatic cancer.
- Green peppers- These peppers are filled with large amounts of vitamin C which can assist the body in fighting off infection.
- Tomatoes- The beta-carotene and vitamins in tomatoes can help to decrease the harmful effects of free radicals (molecules that can assist in causing cancer, heart disease, arthritis, etc.). For beta-carotene rich tomatoes, make sure to choose the reddest ones!
- Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 4 tablespoons of flaked oregano in small skillet and sauté over medium heat for approximately 1 minute. Set aside.
- Place chicken, 1 tablespoon of chicken bouillon, and 1 cup of water in pressure cooker. Cook for 20 minutes on high. Once chicken has finished cooking, shred or dice chicken.
- Dice 4 stalks of celery and 1 green pepper. Place celery and green pepper in small skillet and sauté over medium heat for approximately 1 minute.
- Place chicken and celery and green pepper mixture back into pressure cooker. Add pasta.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of powdered chicken bouillon with 5 cups of water and pour over noodles until covered.
- Add ½ teaspoon of real salt and ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper. Cook in pressure cooker on low pressure for 2 minutes.
- When complete, add 1 pint of whipping cream, 4 Roma tomatoes diced, the sautéed oregano, and Oregano essential oil. Mix thoroughly and let heat for 1 minute before serving.