News & Notes
- 3rd Grade will be on a Field Trip to Oatland Island on Monday.
- Honors Night is Tuesday at 6:30pm at the SHS auditorium. All certified staff are expected to be in attendance. Classified staff are also welcome to attend.
- 1st Grade has a Field Trip to the Raptor Center on Wednesday.
- Meg Hill's drop-in baby shower is on Wednesday from 7-8am.
- 2nd Grade will be on a Field Trip to Splash in the Boro on Thursday.
- The End-of-Year Recognition Ceremony will be at 8:30am on Friday morning.
- Plan for students to wear their t-shirts on Friday at the assembly. They may then take them home.
- Lab 510 will be closed the last week of school.
- Wednesday will be a free jeans day. For Friday, you may change into jeans after the recognition ceremony.
- End of the year classroom parties may be held on Thursday, May 26. They may begin after 1:15.
Room Packing & Moving May 31-June 1 - Updated!
1) All student desks, chairs, teacher desk, book cases, and furniture will be moved into the hall. We will buy several sets of furniture slides for each hall.
2) Leave computer tables and computers.
3) Walls should be free from posters, signs, etc. You do not have to remove hot glue, but expect them to paint over it if you do not remove it.
4) Cover Smartboard, projector and student computers with plastic bags.
1) K/PreK parapros will help in their rooms.
2) Grade level parapros will help on their grade level.
3) Bishop & Thomas - 1st grade, Burton & Beck - 2nd grade, R. Lewis & Hennessy- 3rd grade, Jones - 4th grade, Reagan - 5th grade, Cribbs, Ware, Ponder help each other then go to 3rd, 4th, & 5th grades, Harville - Kindergarten, Scott, Rountree, Aycock - Labs, E. Miller - 200 Hall, Kirkland - 300 Hall, Hines - 400 Hall/art/music, Chester - 500 hall.
Expect more directions and updates.