ZOO SNOOZIN' - November 22
Overnight at Toledo Zoo
You can’t spell SNOOZE without the ZOO!
Those going on the Zoo Snoozin' will get:
- To see the zoo during the "Lights Before Christmas" lights display (a FIRST for the Zoo Snoozin' program!)
- Meet touchable animals up close and personal
- Learn about how animals are taken care of at the Zoo
- Participate in fun games and activities
- Make enrichment for some of our Zoo residents
- “Hit the straw” in a special sleeping space
- Have a pizza snack on Friday night and a continental breakfast on Saturday
The snooze lasts from 6:30 pm on Friday until 10 am on Saturday, but the fun doesn’t end then! We get to stay and visit on Saturday for a while longer. (Saturday's admission to the Zoo is included in the program fee).
The cost per kid or adult will be $50. (That includes transportation, Snoozin' admission, late pizza snack & continental breakfast). Participants need to bring a "brown bag dinner & drink" for the trip to Toledo on Friday (pizza snack at 8 p.m.). We will be having lunch at a local church in Toledo on Saturday.
Mrs. Porter (our Director of Faith Development) lived across the street from the Toledo Zoo when she was a little girl and grew up in Toledo, so she will be our Toledo Tour Guide!
Friday, Nov. 22nd 2013 at 4pm to Saturday, Nov. 23rd 2013 at 5pm
210 N Main St
North Canton, OH
- Arrival & introduction (6:30 p.m.)
- Meet a zookeeper(s) and complete a fun activity with them
- Pizza snack (8 p.m.)
- Take a night hike and see another side of the zoo
- Live animal demonstration
- Fun activities until...
- Bed down (11:30 p.m.)
- Wake up with the animals (7 a.m.)
- Continental breakfast (8 a.m.)
- Meet more animals and enjoy fun activities and zoo touring until the program ends at 10 a.m.
- Come back into the zoo after the Snooze concludes and enjoy free admission for staying the whole night!
What to Bring:*
- Medical and release forms for each child
- Release form for each adult
- Sleeping gear - ex. toothpaste, comb, etc.
- Weather appropriate clothing - snow or rain or shine!
- Closed toed walking shoes (or boots)
What NOT to Bring:
- Electronic toys, MP3 players, etc.
- Food or drink (unless required for medical reasons)
Remember, you will have to carry whatever you bring!
ADULTS ONLY* (Optional)
Wagon - to transport luggage
Zoo rules will be sent to all who are registered.