Curtis Book Swap
Curtis Book Swap!
Need some new books for Summer Reading? Have books at home that you've already read? Then this is for you! Bring your gently used books and trade them in for different books!
This is how it will work:
- Bring books from home on Friday, May 4th, or Monday, May 7th.
- You may bring up to 5 books to trade and up to 5 books to donate (for those students that might not have books at home).
- Please make sure your books are in good shape - not written in, torn, damaged, or dirty. Damaged books will not be accepted.
- Mrs. Scoggin will write down how many books you bring in.
- Then on Friday, May 11th, you come back to the library and choose different books for Summer Reading!
It's as easy as that - a fun way to get new books!