Performance Enhancing Drugs
What Did He Use?
Michael Phelps was accused of smoking from a glass pipe also know as a "Bong".
Types of PEDs
- Stimulants - Allow the body and mind to perform optimally by enhancing focus, energy, and aggression
- Painkillers - Allows performance beyond the usual pain threshold
- Sedatives - Used to overcome excessive nervousness or discomfort
- Diuretics - Expels water from your body
- Blood Boosters - Increases the oxygen carrying capacity of blood
- Masking Drugs - Used to hide the detection of other drugs