Aquila jones 9/28/15 2nd Block
healthy ergonomic habits
- sitting with good back posture.
- sitting straight up.
- with your wrist not touching the table.
- making a ball-shaped position with your hands.
Ergonomics: is the study of people's efficiency in their working environment.
OSHA: is the occupational safety health administration.They ensure safe & healthy working conditions for Americans by enforcing standards and providing workplace safety training.
Here are some rights that you have in your working environment?
- you have the right to have a healthy working environment
- you have the right as an employee to be free of known dangers.
- you have the right to training assistance ,you can file a complaint if not assisted for OSHA to insist an inspection.
NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF IMPROPER DIGITAL HEALTH?
- muscle pains in the back and neck due to inability to adjust .
- shoulder discomfort.
- wrist pains due to bad posture straining the muscle.
HERE'S AN HEALTHY QUOTE TO KEEP IN REMEMBRANCE.(Author,Mark Middlesworth.)
- Ergonomics & and wellness are a great match.
- sitting with good back position which means sitting up straight.
- sitting with formal back posture