Middle School North Newsletter
Week of October 2, 2021
How to keep up When Your Child is Quarantined
We know that being quarantined is tough! Getting work done from home is never easy. However, we want you to know the resources available to you and your child.
Utilize Google Classroom
- Every assignment is posted in Google Classroom.
- Every student logs into this program daily from school so they know their passwords.
- You as the parent can access their Google Classroom using your child's login.
- If your child is saying they don't know their password please contact their teacher or reach out to our registaur. We have that information for you!
- Don't assume that when a student submits an assignment in Google Classroom that they completed it. Always open the submission and check their work.
- Grades are posted in TAC.
- This is where parents can go to see grades.
- Teachers update grades weekly.
- If you need help getting into TAC please contact our registuare
Please see the attachments below to help you if your child is quarantined
Google Classroom Support Link:
Dress Code Reminders
We are seeing lots of dress code violations. We are seeing lots of; Shorts/skirts that are too short, and tops that are short enough to show skin .
The following guidelines outline appropriate dress in Cabot’s schools:
- All students shall wear shoes
- Young men shall wear sleeved shirts
- Young women may wear sleeved blouses and shirts or sleeveless blouses and shirts with broad shoulder straps that cover the shoulders; undergarments may not be visible;
- Pants, shorts, dresses and skirts will be no more than four (4) inches above the knee. Long dresses cannot have a slit that exceeds 4 inches above the knee standard;
- For all clothing with waistbands, the top of the waistband must be no lower than the top of the hipbone;
- Dress codes for the graduation ceremonies will be determined by the high school principal. Clothing and accessories not allowed include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Tank tops and tops with spaghetti straps;
- Pants with holes more than four inches above the knee with exposed skin or undergarments; Caps, hats, toboggans, etc;
- Clothing that displays obscenities, promotes violence, including pictures of guns or other weapons, has sexual implication/content or has reference to alcoholic beverages, tobacco or illegal substances;
- Chains (e.g. wallet chains);
- See-through blouses;
- Pajamas and house shoes;
- Other styles, hair, contacts or clothing that may disrupt school