By: Michael Erickson
What is it named after
4 BYA was the most dangerous time period on Earth.
- Meteors would hit the surface, volcanoes would erupt spewing lava rock all over the land.
- Fierce heat waves would hit the earths surface.
- Hydrogen, methane, ammonia was in the atmosphere and no oxygen
- They were one celled organisms like bacteria
- Later in the Precambrian Era multicellular animals started to form
- Like the creature below it is one of the first multicellular animal
"Precambrian Era Map." N.p., n.d. Web.
"First Ever Computer Model of a Living Organism Performed." ZME Science. N.p., 23 July 2012. Web. 06 May 2015.
Karpelenia, Jenny. Geologic Time. Logan, IA: Perfection Learning, 2005. Print.
"Precambrian Time, Earth History Information, Prehistoric Facts -- National Geographic." National Geographic. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 May 2015