By: Iman Omar
- William James was an American Philosopher and Psychologist, he was even trained as a Physician. His wife's name is Alice Gibbens and his one son Henry James.
- He went to Harvard University, Medical School, and Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- William James had a major impact on the way we look at the mind, the body and the world.
source- Wikipedia.com, http://www.biography.com/people/william-james-9352726
Contribution to Psychology
- published The Principles of Psychology
- Published Will to Believe and Other Essays
- he was the first educator to offer a Psychology course in the U.S.