The Knightly News
Volume 1, Issue 6
This Week at KTES
Tuesday: KTES Fun Run Kick Off!
Wednesday: Neon Day!-Time to be bright and excited about the KTES FUN RUN! Character Focus on teamwork!
Thursday: Crazy Sock Day-Let's see those crazy socks! Character focus on care!
Friday: Favorite Sports Team Day-Wear clothes representing your favorite sports team! Character focus on courage!
- If you are a parent that picks their student up to walk home, please remember that you should have on a mask when interacting with our staff. Also, please remember to socially distance with the other parents at the door while waiting for your child.
- If you use the car rider line, please remember the following:
- Pull all the way up to the car in front of you. We do not drop off at the grade level specific doors. The children will walk to their assigned door.
- Please do not get out of the car to help your child in and out of the car. These are skills that should be practiced at home. If you must assist with a car seat, first get the child into the car and then pull all the way up into the front of the car rider line (ahead of the number 1 spot) to assist. This allows our car rider line to continue without delay.
- If you are at the school for drop off at 7:05, please do not allow your child(ren) to exit the car until you see an adult outside. This ensures student safety.
- Please note that although there are adults outside on duty, there is not a guarantee that someone will always be available to open your child's door for them to either enter or exit the vehicle. That is why it is important to practice at home.
The KTES Yearbook!
Parents…we need your help!! We are collecting 1st day of school photos for in-person and virtual students for the 20-21 yearbook. Please email your first day photos to Heather Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: yearbook). Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: By e-mailing your photos you give permission for your child’s photo to be posted in the KTES yearbook.