MAY GOAL SHEET
"We can trust our God, He knows what He's doing." - Love and the Outcome, He is With Us
WHAT WE ARE DOING THIS MONTH
- Celebrating National Nurses Day, May 6th. Let's remember to thank the nurses and future nurses we talk with that day and the following week!
- Working on an advice letter we can send to students that will provide tidbits and helpful tips on NABC/Portage and taking a course with us.
- Outlining an alumni survey to collect data from past students.
- Organizing school leads and outlining visits for the next round in 2016
- Continuing email follow up campaign to new school leads
- Kentucky League for Nursing Conference/Bourbon Distillery Tour: May 18-19th, Louisville, KY
- Chippewa-Beaver-Monaca tour, May 2nd- 20th
- Existing territory, May 23rd-27th
MONTHLY ENROLLMENT GOAL
- Our goal for April was 313. Once again, we were way over with 400+!
- Last May: 325
- Goal for this May: 364
- 2016 Enrollment Goal: 4,368
- YTD Enrollment: 1,950 (around this)
SCHOOLS TO CONTACT
- St. Josephs College of Nursing. Already done, they requested 400 brochures!
- Next D-team Meeting: Thursday, June 2nd.
- Summer is coming, and that means vacations and more time outside enjoying the sun. Let's keep our focus on the projects now so they aren't hanging over our heads later!