Thursday Network Logo Contest
Calling all Artists, Students & Inspired Community Members!
Thursday Network is looking for a new visual logo and we need your help! We are seeking individuals who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The logo should be recognizable and help promote our organization. Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
Submissions will be accepted through August 31, 2014. Winners will be announced via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners' email accounts. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
1. Submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submitted in their original source file and high resolution .jpeg or .png format
3. Professional: This logo will be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts, etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
4. Theme: Logo must include the NUL equality symbol. Inclusions of DC & MD as a theme are welcome, but not mandatory.
5. Color: Red must be used in the design; black and white are optional.
6. Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material and must be original. Logos
must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Contest winner will receive $100 cash prize (and bragging rights!).
Winners will be selected by Thursday Network. Contestants agree that Thursday Network may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Thursday Network. Additionally, Thursday Network may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the organization. Thursday Network also reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.