- Parking Lot Duty: Mr. Kenna
- Mon, Jan 7: Semester 1 grades due online by 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jan 9: Verification Rosters due by 12:00 pm
- Tues, Jan 15: 1st & 2nd period MAP testing Reading/faculty meeting after school
- Thurs, Jan 17: 6th and 7th period MAP testing Math
- Fri, Jan 18: SIP Day 11:15 dismissal
RTI/Midday Make-up/SAT Review
- RTI groups will resume on Monday, January 7th.
- Midday Make-up will resume Monday, January 14th.
- Khan Academy during Homeroom time with start Monday, January 14th.
Winter MAP Testing (Coverage Details Added)
We will conduct MAP testing similar to when we tested in the fall with testing occurring over a block of 2 periods. We will test on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 15th 1st and 2nd period: Reading MAP test
- Thursday, January 17th 6th and 7th period: Math MAP test
Any teacher with a 1st and/or 6th period will begin testing with the students that are assigned to you for that period.
- Mrs. Crandall will start testing 1st hour and Mrs. Dittmar will cover 2nd hour
- Mr. Snyder will start his PE class testing in the cafeteria. Mrs. Krug will cover during 2nd period.
- Don't wait till the last minute to start your SLO's! Don't forget everyone must complete 2 SLO's each school year and can run a maximum of 4 per year. If you are being evaluated, they must be completed by February 1st.
- Artifacts for teachers being evaluated are only needed for domains 1 and 4. These must also be submitted to me by February 1st.
- The sooner SLO's are completed and artifacts are turned in, the sooner we can complete your Summative Evaluation together. Thanks for your cooperation!