Kinder Math Planning
September 21, 2016
Schoology ?? Have you joined the groups yet?
EDC - October
- Sentence Stems:
- Quality Questions:
- New Plans, old resources
- Implement Number Talk?
Blended Learning Implementation
- Greg Tang-Ten Frame games
- Small Groups, IP, ICreate
- Rotations-how many? what do they look like?
- Number Tubs
Unit 1 Assessment-September 15th
- Copies-Workman will approve before they are turned in.
- Reteach/Retest "Let's Talk"
- When do you go over the test?- Need immediate feedback and student and teacher tips
- DMAC/Grading- look at reports-training needed?
- Scoring should be listed as a positive and not a negative. Score how many they got correct, not how many they got wrong.
Unit 2: Numbers to 10- Test is October 14th - Look at Pacing Calendar
- TEK Walk-
Quality Questioning and Sentence Stems for Unit 2
Small Group Binders- Begin September 19th
- Share forms and discuss binder set up.
- How many groups per day?
- Lowest group, everyday.
- What do small groups look like? Sounds like? Number tubs? (Share Ten Frame War) Transitions?
Coming Soon! Math IStation
- new universal screener
- only covers number and operations
- will begin sometime in October, probably the beginning
- middle of year testing will be for all students that you have concerns for
- training webinars will be coming soon
- Is K-4 and can be used for progress monitoring
- BOY test should only take about 20 minutes
- Testing may be done in the classroom
Logic Talk Posters