Training, products & news about Australia & New Zealand!
How to build your team at parties!
Your number 1 goal at parties should be to book more parties…this we know. If you want to build a team in your business then your next goal should be recruiting. Parties are a GREAT opportunity to show guests how amazing your job is, how well you get paid and how much you love it so take advantage of that opportunity. Studies show that 50% of guests will leave the party curious about what you do…50% is huge!
Regardless of how you choose to run your parties, you should be speaking at some point so be sure to talk about your business! Don’t assume guests aren’t interested because the facts tell us otherwise. Be sure to talk about:
- Why you joined
- What you love about it
- How joining has positively impacted your life (this is connected to your ‘why’). If you joined to get out more, talk about how being a consultant allows you to get out, mingle and have fun with fantastic ladies like the ones at the party and how you can do all that around a schedule that works for you. If you joined for the income, mention something that your extra income has paid for or how the extra money has made your life easier in some way.
Look for green flags throughout the party! A green flag is an indication that someone may be interested in your business.
Green flags may include:
- questions about any aspect of the business
- placing a large order
- paying close attention to how samples are applied
- a high level of overall interest in what you do and how you do it
You can also use tools at parties to gauge interest in your business such as:
- door prize slip ~ directly asks the guests about their level of interest
- A sign that says ‘Consultants Wanted ~ Average income $25-50 per hour’ and you can also add ‘Ask me for an information package!’ or something to that effect.
- recruiting packages ~ bring at least 2-3 recruiting packages with you that include a catalog, a brochure, your contact info, some samples to take home and play around with (and share!), a recruiting letter and a note from you thanking them for their interest in the business. Let guests know that you have 2-3 packages with you and that anyone who would like one is welcome to it. I would hand them to the guest and at the same time, set up a time to chat with her about it. DO NOT give out recruiting packages without establishing a time to discuss it! Setting up this follow up appointment with her encourages her to go home and check out the package. It also makes following up considerably more effective when you have already established a time that is convenient for both of you. I can’t stress enough how important this is!
Recruiting after the party ~
A few ways that you can continue to work on recruiting after the party include:
- reach out to each guest and thank them for coming (calls are often best…more personal), adding them on FB whenever you can and adding a host/join brochure to their order when it arrives. Adding them on FB means you can continue to expose them to your business!
- send a follow up email (in addition to the call/voicemail left) and give them the party breakdown including the hostess rewards earned and comment on the overall fun and success of the party! (This is also a great way to book more parties!)
- Use the “I get paid to have pretty nails’ stickers to put on the orders
- Go for the party booking whenever you can! We know hostesses are often the most interested in our business so if you aren’t sure of their interest level as a consultant, book a party with her first. Continue to look for green flags while you are working together on the party.
- Before closing the party, chat with the hostess and let her know the hostess rewards earned at her party but also let her know the commission earned as well! Talk about the kit credit before redeeming the rewards and offer that option as well.
Recruiting at parties should be one of the most effective ways to build your business! Be sure to have this in mind when preparing for and hosting parties. If you have great sales but are struggling to recruit, use some of these tips and watch your team grow
My Biz ~ What Its All About!
Jamberry Nails offers the trendiest and most innovative “must have” product - vinyl nail wraps! Now you can wear the designs you love, without the fuss and hassle of nail polish AND you can do it yourself at home! No need to break the bank each month on pricey manicures that dont last.
I invite you all to take a look at Jamberry Nails and become a part of the NEW nail revolution! Whether you want to enjoy beautiful nails for less or would like to run your own innovative, flexible, work from home business, Jamberry Nails has something for everyone!
Jamberry currently operates in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico and will soon be launching in Australia and New Zealand!
Jamberry has announced a launch date of October 1st!!
If you are interested in more information about joining Jamberry and would like to request a free sample. feel free to contact me today for more details!
~Jamberry Nails Products~
Jamberry Nails offers nail wraps that are non toxic, chemical free and vegan!
They are available in over 300 designs and a 'Nail Art Studio' allows you to customize your own wraps to create a one of a kind style!
Commemorate that girls night out or showcase that photo you love so much...Jamberry has you covered!
Priced at just $17CAN+ for a sheet of wraps, good for 2-3 applications and lasting approximately 2 weeks, Jamberry Nails are a high quality, low cost way to jazz up your pointers!
If you still love polish and don't want to give it up, enjoy Jamberry's Professional Nail Lacquer! Lasting longer than regular polish and without all those unhealthy chemicals, Jamberry is right on trend with this longer lasting, safer alternative to polish!
Check out all the current products Jamberry offers by clicking here!
Christine Johnston ~ Founding Executive Consultant
What started as a side business for me a year ago has absolutely exploded into a fabulous full time career! Working with an amazing team of 650+ consultants, I am thrilled with the growth my team has experienced in the last year. Through regular coaching calls, ongoing training and daily support, I have been able to grow a successful business in the wonderful industry of direct sales!
Offering a unique product that women love, Jamberry Nails offers an affordable, convenient way for women to pamper themselves and enjoy beautiful nails that get noticed without that costly trip to the salon!
If you are looking for a career that offers flexibility, incredible support and great income, feel free to contact me to discuss joining my team!