3 - CUNNiNGHAM - DAVY
- Not everything on the internet is true nor real , don't believe everything online .
- Never put out personal information .
- Don't cyberbully or send inappropriate content .
Information literacy and scams
Posting things might :
- Damage your career in the future or opportunity .
- Ruin your reputation .
- Get you into serious trouble .
- Not everything is free when it says "Free Download" although it might not effect you now , it will come for you later in the future , this is called copyright and can be sentenced in jail .
- Don't copy something of the internet for instant " copy & paste " this is called plagiarism , taking someone else work and claiming it yours is illegal , if you do copy and paste make sure to list the link or person from info is taken from .
- Never post emotionally , yes its hard keeping your feelings all bottle up and wanting to explode it , though there are other ways to do so . Never ever do it on the internet , this can effect you and your reputation and the future .
Bullying is awful , but cyberbulling in general is even worst . Hateful and hurtful words and harsh bullying can make a person lead to violence,depression, and suicide . When you see someone bullying online or not , don't be a bystander , be a upstander because ...
- Karma's a bitch , even though your not the bully just watching a victim being bully is even worst , you have the power to do something so why not ? Tell that bully to stop .
- If you know you cant do anything but you want to help , talk with someone with the authority to do so . Don't just keep quiet .
- How would you feel if you came home and reading stuff like " Go die " its not as easy to ignore it , people handle bad situations differently . Try putting your place in the victim's shoe . Yea that's right don't feel so good , right