Ergonomics & RSI
By Neha Singh
Computer repetitive strain injury
Symptoms and Stages
- Pain and/or tenderness in the affected muscles of joints.
- Stiffness of the joints or the affected muscles and tendons and throbbing pain
- Numbness and tingling due to damage or lack of blood supply to the nerves
- Weakness of the affected muscles.
- Cramps and agitation
- Skin over affected area is most commonly warm
Ergonomics is the prevention of RSI, it includes different ways to stop RSI from occurring when you are working on your laptop or computer.
Laptop Ergonomics - Basic Tips - Adult or Child Laptop Use at Home, Work or School