TriColor Travel Agency
- Likes dark beaches (New Moon)
- Looks for seashells closest to the shore. (Low tide)
After careful consideration of your profile, I have found a place that would be perfect for you. I believe that you would love the beautiful Shadowmoon Valley. It’s packed with a bunch of exotic plants, beaches, and animals. You should travel there between 1st and the 10th since the conditions you desire will be best then. (Dark night sky = Waning or new moon, or the early waxing crescent stages and then the low tides.)
- Likes long days
- Likes it when tide is highest (New moon/ waning phases/ early waxing phases)
- Likes it when the moon is getting brighter (waxing)
- Wants to feel the waves hit his toes. (High tide)
- Likes shiny things. (Waxing phase)
- Likes it when it's colder
Review #1 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tricolor Travel Agency helped me book a trip to the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds to pay respects to Ogrim Doomhammer, a friend, who died in the war. I was very pleased with Tricolor's service & highly recommend them to anyone traveling on Draenor.
Review #2 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I used Tricolor Travel Agency to help me plan a trip to the forest region on Draenor called Talador. It is a beautiful area and we wanted to do some primitive camping. I would absolutely recommend Tricolor but if you travel to Talador be careful of the wildlife!!
Review #3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My company: Gronn Pet Services, booked a business trip on Draenor to the desert region of Gorgrond to restock our supply of baby gronns. The trip was extremely successful and I recommend Tricolor to all companies doing business throughout Draenor.
- The Adventurer's choice Award
- The Family Friendly Award
- The Gamer's Pit Stop Award