Mrs. Wilkinson - 5th Grade Technology
What students are doing in class.
* Typing by touch through Typing.com.
* Participating in digital breakouts to practice critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Accessing their assignments through Google Classroom.
* Turning in assignments through Google Classroom.
* Research and collecting information.
A Chromebook is a laptop that runs the Google Chrome OS, but unlike traditional laptops, they run cloud-based applications and store data online.
Students are learning that typing involves good posture, using both hands, and all of their fingers. Students are working in Typing.com, a self-paced typing instruction site.
Google and Google Apps
Students are using Google/Chrome and their apps to create documents, perform research, and access their assignments.
01/19 PTO Art Show at the High School at 10:00 AM01/21 Student Holiday MLK Day
01/22 Dinner with a Gentleman money is due.
01/24 Dinner with a Gentleman 6:00 PM
01/25 5th Grade UIL Writing and Spelling
01/26 5th Grade UIL in Brownsboro
01/30 Progress Reports go Home