Fixing it up By Zak Sherry 4th hour
10 Facts about this Career
- They work on aircraft
- They're allowed to fly aircraft
- They build different aircraft like jets, airplanes, and other things like that
- Gravity is a big factor on their job because they need to know how to keep a plane in the air
- Physics is an important class they need to take
- They also need to take calculus, algebra and advanced placement physics
- They use the laws of aerodynamics to study how objects and surfaces move through space
- They design, maintain, and test vehicles that travel in the earths atmosphere
- They need an aerospace, aeronautical, and astronautical engineering degree
- The America institute of aeronautics and astronautics is one of the groups for Aeronautical Engineers
Pros and Cons of being a Aeronautical Engineer
1. Could be a fun job or the opposite of boring because the aircraft you work on could be very and you might have to go up high because of the big aircraft.
2. You get good pay because it is an important job.
3. Get to work with lots of other people.
CONS - Bad things about being a Aeronautical Engineer
1. Bad for your health after a while because you might have to lift heavy objects.
2. Frightening because of how high you have to go.
3. It is exhausting because you have to work long hours.
Helpful Highschool And College Courses
College - Aerospace, Aeronautical, And Astronautical Engineering Degree
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Army ROTC Training
- Air Force ROTC Training
Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, phone 734-764-1817
- Not too expensive
- More men then woman
- Has lots of variation in sports
- Won't be able to see family
- Far from home
- Doesn't have the specific job I'm looking for